-- News about Mixx Mobile 2.0
Mixx Mobile – the leading sound editing tool for mobile phones goes 2.0
Create ring tones, record sounds, edit MP3-files and much more
Karlsruhe, Germany, 19th of October 2008 – the leading sound editing tool for mobile devices was today released in version 2.0. With optimized handling for SmartPhone editions of Windows Mobile, the workflow for creating ringtones on small devices has been greatly optimized. Mixx Mobile 2.0 now provides full support for Windows Mobile 6.1 and includes many other improvements.
Mixx Mobile turns a Windows Mobile device into a portable recording studio and lets the user create ringtones in only a few steps. Recording of voices or concerts is easily done directly in Mixx Mobile. Audio files from the personal media library are imported and mixed with recorded sounds or edited in the integrated audio editor. Numerous high quality audio effects are available for customizing the songs. The mixed song can be set directly as the default ringtone or be shared to friends using the integrated Bluetooth file transfer.
- Mix audio with up to six tracks, each with individual volume and panning settings
- Record a concert or make voice notes in lossless audio quality
- Edit the audio clips with the integrated audio editor
- Load MP3, WAV, OGG or FLAC audio files
- Cut, copy and paste entire audio clips or sections thereof
- Apply one of the numerous effects inlcuding
- Time Stretch
- Bass Optimizer
- and more…
- Extensive zooming functionality for optimal editing precision
- Set the output directly as ringtone or send it to a friend by Bluetooth (Send2Friend)
- and many more features...
- Phone or PDA with Microsoft Windows Mobile 5, 6 or 6.1
- 3 MB free RAM for the software and ideally 10 MB for audio